Protect your most important asset... the people behind the wheel. You can always replace a truck, but a person is a different story. Whether you're looking to protect a single Independent Contractor or hundreds, we focus on helping drivers get well and return to work as quickly as possible.
Trucking Occupational Accident (Occ Acc) coverage includes medical, disability, death and dismemberment benefits for accidents that occur on the job.
- Flexible policies offer you wide range of limits
- Bundle with other coverages
- Available for accounts of all sizes
- Generous Disability Calculations that help drivers save on out-of-pocket costs
- Passenger Accident and Non-Occupational coverages on select plans
Customize your coverage with a variety of Riders available to provide even more protection: occupational disease, hernia, occupational cumulative trauma, hemorrhoids and more.
Services That Go the Extra Mile
No matter where you are in the country, we got your back, and we help get you back on the road. Our Occupational Accident services provide the additional support you need:
- Nurse Case Managers support you every step of the way to help you return to work
- Physician referral service helps you locate quality medical care near you
- Rx SavingsPlus helps you save money on prescriptions and certain health screenings
- First Script program removes the hassle of waiting on prescription reimbursement for covered loss
Occupational Accident Services
Medical Provider Referrals
Finding a qualified medical professional or facility can be a challenge when an accident happens, especially if you're far from home. No matter where you are in the country, we can help you find quality care and minimize its cost with access to national, regional and local networks of providers.
Nurse Case Management
Our Nurse Case Managers help you navigate the healthcare system and identify and address any underlying issues that could affect your turn to work. We care about your welfare, and we target a timely approach to quickly build trust. You'll have someone on your side as you go through the recovery process.
- First Script Prescription Program - Your First Script membership card helps cover medical prescription expenses for covered losses. You won't have to pay out of pocket and, even better, won't have to wait for reimbursement for prescription expenses.
- Rx SavingsPlus Plan - As a Great American insured, you can take advantage of the CVS Rx SavingsPlus Plan to reduce the cost of prescription and non-prescription expenses.
Occupational Accident, we can approach:
- Great American
- Pan American Insurance Company
- TransGuard Insurance Company